Columbus Crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Columbus Crew

Post  Clockwork Orange on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:21 pm

The Crew tied Toluca tonight in CONCACAF Champions League. Looks like the Crew are ready for aonther strong run in MLS.
Clockwork Orange

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Columbus Crew

Post  come_on_you_lions22 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:21 pm

that's a decent result, and yes I think that they will have another strong run again this year. They lost Moreno to the formation of the Philadelphia Union but I believe that they can produce a strong squad game in, and game out...to say i was thoroughly disappointed after their exit to the eventual cup winners (Real Salt Lake) would be a gross understatement
come_on_you_lions22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:44 am

I was at the game tonight. Let's just say everything about the night sucked until Lenhart saved the day. And, for missing Hejduk, Guillermo, Zayner, and Marshall I'll take the Crew at least still being alive in the away series. Good heart to actually come back two goals down, the Crew could have dropped their heads at half and lost 5-0.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to being a Dutch Lion supporter this season and I'm also a pretty diehard Crew fan, so umm the June 19th friendly will be pretty interesting for me. Maybe I'll have to get someone to sew me one of those half and half jersies. Laughing

Overall though, the more soccer I can take in both Dutch Lion and Crew, the better. And, that's why I think it's really good to have two teams in the area... The more professional teams in Ohio, the more it becomes a great state for the sport.
TheOrangeLegionnaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top